Haryani khana is full of nutrition and health.
The food we find there is always fresh and directly from farm.
The ingredients has it own beauty of taste.
The above Thali consists of:
• Bajra Roti
• Mixed Dal
• Kacchi lassi
• Aloo fry
Let us go through the method of cooking
- Bajra Roti:
• Take some Bajra Atta, knead it with warm water and try to roll it with palm (You can use rolling pin)
• Roast the roti on tawa, you can ghee if.u want. Roti is ready to serve
- Mixed Dal:
Chana Dal – 1/4 cup
Arhar Dal – 1/4 cup
Moong Dal – 1/4 cup
Masur Dal – 1/4 cup
Maa ki Dal – 3 tbsp
Spices,Ghee,onion, tomato,garlic,ginger,green chillies
Method of cooking :
• Wash each dal and pressure cook it together for 3 whistles.
• In a kadhai, add ghee, add mustard seeds,cumin seeds, hing, tezpatta, chopped onions and ginger garlic paste. Cook it for 2-3 minutes.
• Now add tomato puree and green chillies to the kadhai and again cook for few minutes.
• Add turmeric powder,red chilli powder,dhaniya powder,salt and cooked dal.
• Now on a low flame let the dal cook for 8-10 minutes.
• Dal is ready to relish.
3. Raita :
• Take curd, whisk it. Add salt, chopped onions,boondi and ready to eat.
Stay updated for more such recipes and state food. Till than,
Happy Cooking – Happy Eating ♥️