Sweets are favorite. They are prepared on occasions and some find it tasty to eat regularly.
Here is the recipe of coconut ladoos. They are easy to prepare and quick too.
• Time required: 30 minutes
• Quantity: 12-15 ladoos
- Dessicated Coconut – 2 cups
- Powdered sugar – 3/4th cup
- Milk – 1.5 cup
Method of cooking:
- In a pan take dessicated coconut and add milk to it. Mix it.
- Add sugar to it and mix.
- Keep cooking on low flame. The sugars melts.
- Stir and cook till the milk is evaporated.
- Let it cool.
- You can Cardamom powder and chopped dry fruits (optional).
- Make ladoos from the mixture and they ready to eat.
Follow my blog for more such interesting stuff. Till than,
Happy Cooking – Happy Eating♥️