India has variety of chutney. Chutney is basically something with is grinded and made into a paste. South Indian food has spicy, savory chutney.
Here we have Green Tomato Chutney. Tomato is a all season fruit. Easily available and this chutney is ready in 5-10minute. Have a look.
- Green tomato: 5-7 (as needed)
- Ginger: a small one
- Green chillies: 4
- Jaggery: a small piece
- Sesame seeds,cumin seeds,salt
Cook in this way:
- Heat pan,add little oil and roast the tomatoes,ginger,green chillies.
- Peel the tomato skin.
- Grind the above ingredients along with jaggery and salt.
- Prepare a tadka by heating oil,add sesame seeds and cumin seeds to it.
- Add the tadka to the paste.
- Chutney is ready
Hope you liked this super easy recipe. For more such things keep reading my blog. Till than,
Happy Cooking – Happy Eating ♥️