Sweet dish is something for which everyone is eagerly waiting after having food. There are many varieties .
Rasmalai is something which is made of milk. Have a look at the recipe
• Quantity: 4people
• Cooking time: 1hr
1. Milk – 2litres
2. Dry fruits – as needed
3. Sugar – 1small cup (or as required)
4. Paneer – 100gms
5. Cardamom powder – 1tsp
6. Kesar – 1tsp
• Cook in this way:
• Boil milk for 10mins. Add sugar,dry fruits, cardamom powder. Boil again till the milk thickens. Let it cool.
2. Paneer balls:
• Grate paneer and knead it for 10mins continuously.
• Make small balls.
• Heat pan add 2 cups water and boil it for 5mins. Add sugar and boil it again.
• Add paneer balls and boil for 15mins.
• Now cool it down and squeeze syrup from the balls.
• Add these balls to the Rabdi
• Refrigerate for one or two hrs and enjoy.
Follow my blog for more interesting stuff. Till than,
Happy Cooking – Happy Eating ❤️