Sometimes we have leftovers at home and we think of not wasting it and using it somewhere. Today’s recipe is all about makeover of leftover.
Idli is a one of the favorite popular breakfast. Had some leftover idlis. So thought of making a evening snack from the same. Have a look at the Idli Chilly.
Cooking time: 20-25 mins
• Idli – 8-10
• Vegetables: Capsicum,onion, cabbage, peas
• Sauce: Soya, Chilly, Tomato
• Cornflour,Maida,salt, pepper
Cook in this way :
• Cut idli into cubes. Prepare a batter using 5tbsp maida and 5tbsp cornflour. Add salt pepper water to it. Coat the idli cubes with the batter and fry them.
• Take a pan,add oil, chopped vegetables and half cook it. Add sauces to it and cornflour slurry (mix 1 small spoon cornflour into 1/2 cup water). Cook a little.
• Add the fried idli cubes to it and give it a toss.
• Enjoy with sauce
Follow my blog for more interesting stuff. Till than,
Happy Cooking – Happy Eating ❤️