The king of fruits is in season. Variety of dessert can be prepared from this favorite fruit. Mango cake is the loved one.
Check out the recipe:
Cooking time: 1hr
• Chopped Mango – 1cup
• Sugar – 3/4th cup
• Oil – 1/2 cup
• Maida – 2 cups
• Baking soda – 1/4 tsp
• Baking powder – 1tsp
• Milk – 1/4th cup.
2. Ganache :
• Chopped Mango – 1 cup
• Sugar – 1/4th cup
• Water – 1/2 cup
Bake in this way:
1. Make puree of the chopped mangoes and sugar.
2. In a large bowl take the puree,add oil,yellow food color mix this.
3. Seive maida,baking soda,baking powder,salt. Now mix this with puree and mix with cut and fold method. Add milk and again mix.
4. Transfer the batter into the cake tin and bake in a preheated oven for 40-45 minutes at 180°C
5. For ganache take the mango sugar puree and heat it and water and mix and heat for 5-8mins until it is thick.
6. Cool the cake and cut the upper part now add the ganache on the top of the cake and refrigerate it half and hour.
7. Garnish with fruits or as liked by everyone.
Follow blog for more interesting recipes. Till than,
Happy Cooking – Happy Eating ❤️