Festival is all about sharing food and happiness. As other festivals include s variety of food, Eid is also celebrated with some unique delicacies.
Shahi Tukda is one of the delicacy cooked. Originated from Lucknow (as per one of the story) this was so rich and full of flavors and loved by the people. The common people named it Shahi tukda.
Let’s have a look at the recipe
• Quantity: 4 people
• Cooking time: 2hrs
- Milk – 2 litres
- Sugar – 2 cups
- Bread – 8 pieces
- Dry fruits, Cardamom powder
• Cook in this way:
- Boil milk to a high temperature,add dry fruits,elaichi,sugar and keep boiling it until it turns thick.
- Take the bread pieces,cut the edges and fry them (stir or deep it’s optional) until it is light brown white in color.
- Sprinkle some Cardamom powder on it and cut it into half (triangle shape)
- Arrange the bread pieces in the plate (you can add two pieces one above the other to get that thick tukda).
- Add rabdi on the top,garnish with some dry fruits and refrigerate it.
- Serve it chilled and enjoy the delicacy.
Eid Mubarak 🙏
Follow my blog for many such interesting things. Till than,
Happy Cooking – Happy Eating