Everyone around is trying to eat healthy stuff all the time. The tea time snacks should be delicious and tasty along with it’s healthiness.
These are atta biscuits with self stamped name on it. This is easy and fun too. Kids will be attracted to this.
Recipe is here:
• Quantity: 4 people
• Cooking time: 30 mins
1. Wheat flour – 1 cup
2. Unsalted Butter – 1/2 cup
3. Powdered sugar – 1/4 cup
4. Baking Powder – 1/2tsp
5. Baking soda – 1/4 tsp
6. Salt – a pinch
7. Cinnamon powder – a pinch (optional)
8. Milk – 3-4 tbsp
• Cook in this way:
1. Take butter and powdered sugar and beat it to form a creamy texture.
2. Seive Atta, baking, powder, baking soda,salt, cardamom powder and add it to the butter mixture.
3. Combine all the things & form a dough (don’t over knead). Add milk to it and combine again.It should be a crumble texture.
4. Flatten the dough and cut the biscuits into round shape (or as desired). Take the alphabet stamp and press the name on the cookies.
5. Bake them in a preheated oven at 160°C for 15mins and ready to eat.
Follow the blog for interesting stuff. Till than,
Happy Cooking – Happy Eating ❤️
2 thoughts on “Your name Atta Biscuits |Crispy & Healthy | 2cleverfools”
Those are cute
Thanks a lot ❤️.. do try this…super easy and delicious