Potato is the most favorite, regularly used and popular vegetable. So many varieties can be prepared from this single vegetable. Snacks,main course and dessert it can be used in any way.
One of the popular thing is Dum aloo. This is a delicious sabji and mostly cooked in North India. These are our farm grown potatoes. Let’s have a look at the recipe
Preparation time: 10mins
Cooking time: 30mins
• Boiled baby potatoes – 8-10
• Chopped onions – 2
• Chopped tomatoes – 2
• Ginger garlic paste
Cook in this way
• Fry the boiled baby potatoes.
• Stir onions and tomatoes and make a paste by grinding.
• Take a handi like vessel,add oil, ginger garlic paste and onion-tomato paste and cook for 5-7 mins until it leaves oil at the sides.
• Add spoonful of malai to it. Add spices and cook everything for 7-8mins.
• Add the fried baby potatoes to the gravy and cook for 5mins. Add water as needed.
• Heat the coal piece, place a small bowl in the sabji handi. Place the heated coal in the bowl and add a little ghee and cover the vessel immediately.
• This is Dum aloo
Follow my blog for more interesting food and stories. Till than,
Happy Cooking – Happy Eating ❤️