Healthy food can be tasty too.
These beetroot cutlets are the perfect example. Beetroot is one of the root vegetable which full of vitamins and is low in calories.
Have a look at the recipe.
- Grated Beetroot – 1cup
- Boiled potatoes – 1cup
- Ginger garlic chilly paste – 1tbsp
- Spices as per taste – Red chilly powder, coriander powder, Salt
- Bread crumbs – 1/2 cup
- Mash boiled potatoes,add grated beetroot, ginger garlic chilly paste and spices and mix properly
- Add bread crumbs and mix again.
- Prepare small cutlets using your palm.
- Freeze them for few hours (you can store it for a day).
- You can air fry,stir fry or deep fry as per your taste.
- Serve it with green chutney or sauce.
Keep trying the recipe and follow for more. Till than,
Happy Cooking – Happy Eating ♥️