Summers in many parts of India is too harsh. Curd is the coolent everyone will be interested in.
Beat the heat with these tasty dahi vadas which are delicious and full of flavors
Recipe is here
• Quantity: 4 people
• Preparation time: 3hrs
• Cooking time: 30mins.
1. Urad Dal: 2cups
2. Dahi: 4cups
3. Chutney: pudina, tamarind
4. Red chilly powder,chat masala,sev,green chillies, coriander, spices
• Cook in this way:
1. Soak urad Dal for 2hrs. Grind the soaked dal by adding green chillies.
2. Add spices to the grinded dal and beat it fast till the Dal rises.
3. Now make small balls and fry them.
4. Take a bowl of water,add pinch salt and add the fried vadas to it to get soft.
5. Take curd,add pinch salt and sugar and make it creamy by beating.
6. Take the soften vadas,add curd on the top along with both the chutney, spice powder,sev and garnish with coriander.
7. Dahi vadas are ready to relish
Follow the blog for more recipes. Till than,
Happy Cooking – Happy Eating ❤️