Chinese food has become so popular in India that flavoring the Indian food with Chinese is loved by all.
Vegetables are the important part of the diet. So, vegetables along with tangy delicious taste will make the bowl empty soon.
Try this Vegetable Manchurian which is full of veggies with delicious taste
• Quantity: 4 people
• Cooking time: 35 mins
1. Cauliflower – 1 medium size
2. Cabbage – 1 small size
3. Carrots – 2-3 piece
4. Beans – 4-5
5. Capsicum – 1
6. Cornflour – 1 cup
7. Refined flour – 1/2 cup
8. Ginger garlic paste
9. Black pepper powder
10. Sauce – tomato,soya, chilly, vinegar
• Cook in this way:
1. Chop the vegetables finely.
2. Make a dough by adding cornflour, refined flour,ginger garlic paste,black pepper powder,salt and chopped vegetables.
3. Make small balls and coat it with cornflour paste and fry.
4. Sauce: heat pan,add oil, chopped garlic,chopped capsicum,onion, carrot, cabbage and fry a little. The flame should be high.
5. Add soya sauce, chilly sauce,vinegar, tomato sauce and cook. Add the cornflour paste and the gravy thickens.
6. Add Manchurian balls and toss in the sauce. Garnish with spring onion and enjoy
Follow the blog for more interesting stuff. Till than,
Happy Cooking – Happy Eating