Mango is the most favorite fruit relished by all. In India,mango season occurs from March-June. There are variety of mangoes like Hapus,kesar and many other as per the area.
Mango Rasmalai is a must go sweet this mango season. Check out the recipe
• Quantity: 4 people
• Cooking time: 1hr
1. Milk – 2litres
2. Dry fruits – as needed
3. Sugar – 1small cup (or as required)
4. Paneer – 100gms
5. Cardamom powder – 1tsp
6. Kesar – 1tsp
7. Mango – 4 medium size
• Cook in this way:
• Boil milk for 10mins. Add sugar,dry fruits, cardamom powder. Boil again till the milk thickens. Let it cool.
• Peel the mangoes and make puree of the pulp.
• Add the puree to the Rabdi.
2. Paneer balls:
• Grate paneer and knead it for 10mins continuously.
• Make small balls.
• Heat pan add 2 cups water and boil it for 5mins. Add sugar and boil it again.
• Add paneer balls and boil for 15mins.
• Now cool it down and squeeze syrup from the balls.
• Add these balls to the Rabdi
• Mango rasmalai ready to eat.
Follow the blog for more interesting stuff. Till then,
Happy Cooking – Happy Eating
2 thoughts on “Mango Rasmalai | Sweet dish |2cleverfools”
Looks super yummy 💖
Wowwwwww delicious 😋