Mothers are the only one who offers selfless love. She is the the first teacher for everyone. Learnt cooking from her and this day is to show how successfully she taught us.
The simple 15mins oreo cake was so delicious and quick easy one to bake. Check out the interesting stuff
- Quantity: 2 people
- Preparation time: 5mins
- Cooking time: 10mins
• Oreo biscuits – 12-15
• Baking powder – 1 tsp
• Milk – half cup
Cook in this way:
• Take biscuits and separate the cream.
• Crush the biscuits and make powder,add baking powder to it and add milk gradually and make a small paste.
• Take a pan and brush oil. Add the mixture to the pan and heat on slow medium flame for 8-10mins
• Till than take the cream add 1tbsp milk and make a smooth creamy paste and freeze for 5mins
• Cool the cake and cut it into half or desired shape. Take one piece and apply cream to it and close it with other half.
• Garnish with crushed chocolates and ready to eat
Enjoy Cooking – Enjoy Eating ❤️
Follow the blog for more interesting stuff😃
6 thoughts on “15minutes Oreo Cake | Mother’s Day |2cleverfools”
Such a Easy and Best Receip….. Keep doing more recipes 😉😉
Yes..babes… thanks a lot ❤️
Sounds Yummy..Will try for sure..😋😊
Do try this..and will wait for your feedback ❤️
Very nice preeti👌👌
Thanks a lot Sonia😄